In FRUVEZA we are committed to develop, distribute and market food products based on current legal terms aimed at the satisfaction of our customers, our ultimate goal being to maintain the highest level of quality and food safety in all our products, through the Teamwork and continuous improvement.
To achieve our commitment, the following guidelines have been determined within FRUVEZA.
The plant’s safety team is responsible for:
- Prevent the occurrence of deviations in the safety of the product.
- Identify and record any problem related to the safety of the product.
- Initiate, recommend or provide solutions through designated channels according to the organization chart.
- Verify the implementation of the solutions.
- Supervise corrective and preventive actions.
- Supervisors and administrative non-heads are equally responsible for those described above and have the authority to do so.
- The operating personnel is responsible for identifying and warning of any factor that could affect the safety of the product.